Regional Sales Manager - Neuro Division (Tamilnadu)
- Responsibility includes the handling of Neuro division (Tamilnadu)
- Total work experience in Neuro segment should be more than 08 years.
- Work experience as Regional Sales Manager should be 4-6 years.
- In depth knowledge of pharma market (Neuro) under various head quarters across the state.
- Good exposure of territories across the state is highly desirable.
- Selection of new staff, induction of new staff in market.
- Team building and removing obstacles for growth.
- Making monthly visiting plan for entire team members to implement it effectively by regular follow-up and discussions with team members.
- Sale analysis: Value wise and product wise.
- Planning for growth and prepare the short term and long term plans.
- Maintaining relationship with distributors, appointment of distributors, and settlement of claims.
- Ensuring payment and availability of products as per sales and targets.
- Keep regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication and relationship.
- Organizing conferences and seminars for doctors and healthcare professions.
- Completing monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales target.
- Building relationships with doctor, institutions, and healthcare professionals.
- Market review of new product and service.
- Regular attending monthly, quarterly, and yearly meeting of the company.
- Keeping up to date about company products, services and schemes.
- Monitoring activities, products and services of competitors.
₹ 9,00,000 - ₹ 14,00,000 (Performance Pay+ Field Allowances)
September 14, 2019