Minimum 05 years experience as PMT / Product Training Manager in a Pharma Company
- To design and implement various brand promotion activities for the Product range, in line with the objectives & budgetary allocations of the Company.
- To prepare, edit and finalize the technical write up / presentations for visual aids and other promotional activities.
- To conduct/ attend/ Give lectures & demonstrations in various promotional events approved by the Management like Seminars, CMEs etc.
- To train and guide the Sales team regarding Brand promotion activities planned by the Company.
- To monitor the Sales team for effective execution of the promotional activities.
- To Collate and analyze the data received from the field force and the sales figures.
- To identify and report the trends and competitor's activities in the market to the top Management periodically.heir respective areas.
- Good knowledge to provide training on different
- Well versed with giving product and sales training to all designations of field force including Zonal sales managers and freshers.
- Can prepare study material on training topics.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- A Passion for Continuous Learning.
- Innovative Thinking.
- Plan and schedule training sessions
- Design and implement training programs
- To update and arrange required training material
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
Best in market compensation. Medical Insurance and other social security related facilities